Quick update..
I am going to get the hang of this blogging thing. Eventually. I swear.
Since I last shared my engagement story, things in my life have been moving at quick pace.
Outside of an engagement, the other most important life change I've made is my new job. Can I just take a minute to tell you I love my job. But really, I'm not kidding.
Another thing that I am immensely enjoying right now is THE LOVELY BEE blog by the wonderfully fabulous Laurel Donahoo.
She has cool guest post, fashion inspiration post, and she blogs about her dogs-- a girl after my own heart. (You all know my teeny, tiny obsession with my main man, Maxx the Weimaraner)
I am going to try to do a few "Wedding Wednesday" post. Starting tomorrow. Hopefully.
Stop back by anytime. XoXX,
MarySusan
Mary Susan!!! Thank you so much for the sweet shout out!!!! I can't wait to catch up with ya tonight over dinner!! miss youuuu!!! xoxoxox
ReplyDelete